Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No news yet about our court decree. Hopefully we shall hear something on Friday. For right now we are going to New York City on Wednesday, Lake Placid on Friday, and Cleveland Christmas Day. Then back to Atlanta on the 30th and Los Angeles the first week of January! Never a dull moment with the Moss Family!

It is amazing how quickly we can just fall back into our lives. I got two emails from Lauren, the Peace Corp Volunteer. They were really from Victoria and Valeria. They miss us just as we miss them. Somehow we have to get these kids here, at least for a visit. I think of Alena every night and am waiting for the phone number to call her. I can't imagine how hard it is for her to wait. For us, we are back into the running around the holiday's bring.

No matter how crazy we get, I still think of the kids every day and really quite a few times during the day. I can not wait for Alena to get here. She is going to love America. At least I hope she will.

To everyone who has visited this site. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays. We wish Health and Happiness to you all. As I said Jonathan will update the blog soon and when we get the chance to UTube some of our footage we will let you know.

Thanks again for visiting.

The Moss Family

No comments: